While I am away from my blog this week, I have selected and scheduled articles from several categories. A different theme will post each day.
Today’s roundup theme is parenting/education.
- The Awesomeness of Teens: 10 Tips for Parents
- Can Your Child Picture Time?
- Handling Tough Santa Questions
- Mark My Words (role models)
- “When Will I Ever Need This in Real Life?”
- Writing is Hard, and Why We Should Appreciate It
- Pt. 1: Writing for Meaning, Reading for Comprehension
- Pt. 2: Reading Comp Approaches for Teachers — How to Bring Back the Enjoyment of Reading
- Pt. 3: Reading, Curriculum, and Relevance
- Pt. 4A: Science Readiness–for Parents
- Pt. 4B: Teaching Science–for Educators
- Pt. 5: coming soon
- Teachers Use Theatre and Dance to Teach Math to Young Students