Over the next few days, I am hosting a special visitor from Australia. Later in the week, I have a number of time-sensitive work projects to attend to. While I’m “away,” I have collected and scheduled articles from several categories and will post a different theme each day.
Today’s roundup theme is writing. Below are selected articles.
- Indirect Discourse in Third-Person Limited POV
- 14 Tips to Inspire Your Writing
- Writing is Hard, and Why We Should Appreciate It
- Aerial View of a Draft
- First You Have to Write Many, Many Words
- Finishing a Book is a Skill
- With Thanks to a Key Resource for Writers and Authors
- NaNoWriMo Novels: You No Longer Have to Start From Scratch
- Characters Don’t Listen to Us
- When Characters Become Sentient
- The Difficulties of Dialogue
- Writer’s Block: 10 Tips and Tricks
- A to Z Blogging Challenge (April 2017): COMPONENTS OF LITERATURE