Mandy Eve-Barnett tells us about these upcoming events:
- WFSC Canada 150 Book Project
- Heritage Day on Sunday, June 11 (listed in Events)
- The Writing Stick: Sharing Indigenous Stories, June 8 to 10 at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta
- WGA Annual Conference 2017: Juxtapositions, weekend of June 10/11
- Literary Awards Gala (part of the WGA Conference), evening of Saturday, June 10 at Lister Centre, University of Alberta
This week I will be attending a special supper with a member of my writing group who resides in Newfoundland. Not only is it exciting to see her, for her visits are few and far between but to really connect with her rather than on social media. A group of us will share stories and gossip (of the writing kind of course!) at a local restaurant and then attend the normal monthly writing meeting. I know, Sharon is really looking forward to the evening especially the meeting as she so misses the camaraderie of the group.
Our meeting will run in its usual format with a review of upcoming events, submissions for the newsletter and our Canada 150 book project and then a writing prompt to inspire the Muse. After this we will share our current writing projects for constructive critique.
After the workshop I attended last week I did…
View original post 332 more words